Tired of spending more time looking for clients and trying to SELL training packages – instead of serving and getting results?
Or maybe you been waiting FOREVER to build up a client base so you can have a busy SCHEDULE?
For the past 20 years, we have been offering personal trainers an opportunity to work in a non-corporate, fun, and relaxed atmosphere, while getting a full schedule of clients FAST with absolutely no requirement for selling.
Here’s why we’re different:
- No selling required – so you can focus on training and results
- Assigned clients – so you can build up your client base quickly
- Progressive compensation – based on performance, not sales results
- Company paid Health Benefits – (dental, prescription, optical and therapy expenses)
- Free training course – get paid while we teach you all of the tactics to have a consistent schedule and a steady paycheck
Led by Kris J. Simpson, author of the bestseller the All Inclusive Diet and former All Natural Canadian Bodybuilding Champ, the Team at Bodies By Design has been not only the pioneers of personal training for the past 20 plus years but also the leaders of the personalized fitness industry north of Toronto.
“I love working at BBD because of the environment, family feel, energy, and great co-workers”
Nat – 12-year BBD Trainer
“I love working at BBD because it’s an environment that focuses on peoples fitness and wellness goals”
Dan – 11-year BBD Trainer
“I would have to say that I love my clients and the people I work with. I truly feel blessed to be surrounded by such inspirational, motivating, and positive people. I can honestly say it’s like my second family!”
Devina – 3-year BBD Trainer
Since 1998, Bodies By Design has served over 10,000 clients with over 300,000 sessions completed resulting in over 100,000 lbs of combined weight loss.
We also offer:
– Company paid continuing education courses for your CEC credits
– Free gym membership including all amenities
– Discounts on all products in our Pro-Shop
Before you apply:
- We require the candidate to live within 20 km of our location and to have reliable transportation
- Have a minimum of 40 hours/week of availability
- Able to work mornings and/or evenings
- Hold a current personal training certificate or have a college or university education relevant to the health and fitness industry
- Hold a current CPR certificate
- Candidates with limited experience are welcome to apply (we’ve mentored many rookies into veterans)
- Have a serious interest in fitness, health, and a career in personal training