Caroline shows you 5 different moves to complete a cardio circuit on the famous Stepmill to work your lower body and increase your cardio endurance!
Hi. I’m Caroline from Bodies by Design. Today, I’m going to show you how to get a GRIP on the Stepmill! Even though the Stepmill looks frightening, it is the best workout for endurance, cardiovascular system, and your quads, your glutes, your calves, and your hamstrings. Today, I’m going to show you five different moves to work on your lower half. Here we go!
1. The first exercise is regular stair climbing, so you’re going one leg at a time.
2. Second exercise is countering on one leg, so you’re going to go up on the stairs, just the right leg and then switch it up to the left leg.
3. The third exercise is going side ways, so you’re working your inner thighs.
4. The fourth exercise is doing the same thing as number three but adding a kick.
5. The fifth one is going backward, so you’re working your hamstring and your glute at the same time.
I’m Caroline and that’s your Get a GRIP on the Stepmill Tip!
Bodies By Design Personal Trainer