Savory Balsamic Herb Chicken (Serves: 4)
Bodies by Design Recipes
- 32 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 4 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsps minced garlic
- 2 tbsps whole wheat flour
- 2 tsps leaves thyme
- 1 tbsp olive
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1.Coat the chicken with the flour. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2.Add the chicken in 2 batches and cook until well browned on both sides.
- 3.Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover with foil.
- 4.Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until tender.
- 5.Stir the broth, vinegar and thyme in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet.
- 6.Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 7.Serve the chicken and sauce with rice or mashed potatoes.
- 10 Minutes
- 25 Minutes