- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 1/2 oz butternut pumpkin, pieces
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 480 °F (250 °C).
- 2.Line a biking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin in a single layer on the tray. Spray with olive oil spray, turn pumpkin spray again.
- 3.Roast for 20 minutes or until golden and tender, turning once. Set aside.
- 4.Meanwhile heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add pine nuts and cook, stirring for approximately 3 minutes until golden.
- 5.Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a screw top jar and shake to combine.
- 6.Place spinach and pumpkin in a serving bowl, sprinkle with pine nuts and drizzle with dressing.
- Side Dishes/ Salads
- 5 Minutes
- 30 Minutes