Peanut Butter Raisin Cereal Bar (Yields: 30 Servings)
- 4 cups grape nuts cereal
- 3/4 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1.Microwave peanut butter, corn syrup and sugar in large bowl on high for 2 minutes or until just boiling. Stir well after each minute.
- 2.Add grape-nuts cereal and dried fruit, then mix well.
- 3.Press into greased 13×9″ pan and cool completely.
- 4.Cut into 30 bars and wrap individually in plastic or wax paper.
- 5.Store in tight container at room temperature and enjoy!
- 10 Minutes