An interview with a Spiritual Healer – Learning how to Heal Yourself
Learn how to Heal Yourself with Sujon Datta, a Spiritual Healer and a relative of the father of yoga and meditation, Paramahansa Yogananda.
Have you ever thought about alternative methods for physical and emotional healing?
I have learned through many of my spiritual teachers that the journey of healing always begins and ends within ourselves.
One of those teachers who has influenced me and thousands of others is a spiritual healer named Sujon Datta from Los Angeles, California.
I recently had a session with him that indeed shifted my state of being – into being more intuitive, trusting, peaceful and genuinely happy.
Sujon is the Great-Grandnephew of Paramahansa Yogananda, the Father of Yoga in the West and is noted as being influential in the lives of Elvis Presley, George Harrison, Madonna and Jennifer Lopez. He is related to the Master’s eldest sister, Roma. Yogananda wrote the perennial bestseller, “Autobiography of a Yogi,” and founded Self-Realization Fellowship.
After my session, I decided to interview him so I could share with you the wisdom that he has acquired after years of training. Here are some highlights from our conversation:
• Our expectations on what should happen and shouldn’t happen in our lives creates a lot of unnecessary unhappiness.
• We set false boundaries in our lives that stifle us and are all based on stories we create or on what is considered normal in our society.
• Acknowledging what’s working in your life and what isn’t working, then asking yourself why you’re still working at what you know isn’t working anymore – or perhaps never did.
• How lack of self-worth and thinking that you’re not good enough effects our lives. Sujon stated that 95% of the clients he heals discover that this is a major problem and blockage of energy in their lives.
• Pausing enough in our lives to identify patterns that aren’t serving us any longer.
• How over-serving others and under-serving ourselves creates resentments and unhappiness.
Sujon states that the quest for happiness and love is a journey that every conscious individual takes.
Sujon’s mission is to assist each individual in realizing his or her greatest potential. He helps his clients find their way back to Love, the Authentic Self, and their personal Truth.
As a healer, Sujon can tap into your body, mind, and soul utilizing the ancient Eastern science of the body’s seven energy centers, or chakras. The network of the chakras forms a roadmap that can help you explore your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual centers. This subtle energetic highway is the key to your vitality and your “beingness.”
Using an integrative, holistic approach, Sujon facilitates the release of “dis-ease” in each center of your being. The goal is to recognize patterns that cause the imbalance in our bodies, which eventually create blocks and illnesses.
Healing is not something that happens to us. It is something that happens within us. If you are open to understanding that you are ultimately the healer, you will experience great success. You will discover how your emotional and spiritual health (internal environment) impacts your physical vitality (external environment), and vice versa.
To contact Sujon click here
Or email him at email@example.com
Want more FREE training? Click here for the All Inclusive Lifestyle Crash-Course with Free Downloads
Like this episode? Please share it! My blog, videos, and podcast are ad-free ONLY because you share my work!