Have you ever wanted to figure out how motivated and empowered you are each and every day?
To have more consistent moods, increased productivity, and a sense of balance in your lifestyle?
This was something that became more than a need for me, in fact, it was, and is still today, a necessity. I had to become more self-empowered because I couldn’t fall victim to my volatile emotions anymore.
I understood how important this was while I was in rehabilitation. During my thirty-day treatment, they would ask us every morning to rate our mood from one to ten, and then we would discuss why we felt that way.
It was all part of this practice called self-awareness. I was taught how to separate myself from my emotions and avoid the triggers that would cause me to relapse.
My personal problems manifested within me because I wasn’t self-empowered, and I suffered for so long that they rendered me powerless. I am now aware that all of the self-created conditions I use to suffer from were really Power-Problems.
I would like to share with you the P.E.P. (Physical-Emotional-Power) journal that I created which gives me more self-empowerment and keeps me happier on a daily basis.
I know now that this practice is imperative if I want to manage my weight and live a healthier lifestyle. It works so well that I also teach this practice to clients that I coach.
It starts with YOU being a self-scientist and discovering these particulars, as any scientist that is studying something would proceed to do:
- Measure it: To begin studying anything, you will need to have a measurement system in place.
- Understand it: You will need to back up your measurement with the facts.
- Manage it: The long-term objective of any study is to enable us to have more control of our lives.
Here are the steps of the P.E.P. Journal:
- Rate your Physical power from 1-5 (5 being the highest rating)
- Rate your Emotional power from 1-5 (5 being the highest rating)
- Add these two ratings together for your total Power rating (out of 10)
- To further investigate, and create a plan of action, ask yourself these questions:
- WHY do you feel (your power rating) today?
- WHAT could you do today to sustain or increase your power?
- WHO could you HELP today or CALL on for assistance?
I would suggest you complete this practice daily upon waking up. It only takes a few minutes, and it will allow you to become more self-aware and self-empowered, so you can continue to inspire to aspire!
For more information on of how to rate your physical and emotional power, be sure to watch the video or listen to this podcast.
Would you like a copy of the P.E.P. Journal? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like this episode? Please share it! My blog, videos, and podcast are ad-free ONLY because you share my work!