Protein Pumpkin Pancakes (Serves: 1)
- 6 servings egg whites
- 1 serving oat bran cereal
- 1/2 serving ground flaxseeds
- 1 serving ground cinnamon
- 1 serving pancake syrup
- 2 tsps bee pollen
- 1/2 cup stokley’s canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1.Mix all dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- 2.Add egg whites and pumpkin with whisk or whisk with fork until thoroughly mixed. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- 3.Heat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4.Using a ladle, pour pancake mixture on to skillet. Let cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden and then flip.
- 5.Place on plates, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with Pancake Syrup. If desired, add 1/2 cup of wild blueberries, raspberries or blackberries for some extra antioxidant power!
- Breakfast/ Snack
- 10 Minutes
- 5 Minutes