In May I will celebrate 20 months at BBD. With over 160 sessions under my belt, I have done my fair share of exercises. What I love is that every session is different. Even though similar exercises appear in the sessions, no two are quite the same.
I have so many favourite exercises. My definition of favourite is one that challenges me — you know the ones that are mind over fatigue — the ones where you break through the “I can’t do it” syndrome…
Every workout is a challenge. I have so many favourite exercises, but here are a few honourable mentions:
– Skipping: Love Alek’s 4-minute interval. One foot, two feet, backwards, forwards, high knees, fast, slow. Killer on the arms and butt.
– Scorpions: Tough on the abs. Angelo I had no idea a body could do that.
– 3 Box Jump Ups : From low to high, squat jump your way up to the top.
– Chin-ups: Nat knows this is my ultimate “hate,” but at the same time the ultimate “trophy.”
– Boxing/Kickboxing: I feel powerful with the gloves on and it’s an awesome way to get rid of the day’s tension and stress.
– Equalizer Bars circuit: OMG, another one of Alek’s crazy ideas…Do you think this stuff up in your dreams?
– Planks: Any kind. The crazier the better. It’s a true test of mind over matter.
I challenge you, if you don’t feel the burn before and after your workout, mix it up. Ask your trainer for the “push”…… I always do 😉
Bodies By Design Client Star Profile[gn_media url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgeaXuEkHx4″ width=”600″ height=”400”]