Creamy Pesto Philly Chicken (Serves: 4)
- 4 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/8 cup pesto sauce
- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1.Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- 2.Add chicken. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done (170 °F (75 °C)). Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- 3.Add cream cheese spread to skillet. Cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until melted, stirring constantly.
- 4.Whisk in broth and pesto (2 tablespoons). Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened and well blended. Pour over chicken.
- Main Dishes
- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes