Banana Bran Muffins (Serves: 6)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsps light olive oil
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 2 cups oat bran
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 425 °F (220 °C). Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2.Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3.In another bowl, mix the banana, milk, egg whites, and oil together until well blended.
- 4.Add the wet to the dry and mix well.
- 5.Put into muffin tins (I used the pan that makes 6 large muffins).
- 6.Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Breakfast/ Desserts
- 15 Minutes
- 25 Minutes